Toronto personal injury lawyers Singh Barristers are the right people to contact after your car accident. If your accident is a minor one which didn’t cause any injuries or damage, then you can skip on seeking legal assistance, but if your car accident was a serious one with injuries and damage to property, you should call our expert Toronto car accident lawyers. The best time to call a lawyer is immediately after the accident as Ontario’s auto insurance laws stipulate that insurance provider needs to be informed within 7 days of the accident. Following are the top reasons why you should call your car accident lawyer:
- If you or someone else suffered a serious injury: Minor injuries like bruises may not need legal intervention, but if you or your dear one suffered any of these serious injuries, you need to contact a lawyer
- Spinal cord injury
- Brain injury
- Torn ligaments
- Internal bleeding
These serious injuries can result in lost wages and major expenditure incurred in recovery and our Toronto car accident lawyers can fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
- If your insurance company denied your claim: Ontario has no-fault insurance system, meaning you are entitled to accident benefits even if you were the one who caused the accident. So if your insurance company denies your claim due to any reason, contact our car accident lawyers who can get you the fair compensation.
- If you are accused of causing the accident: Sometimes the negligent party at fault may deflect their blame and accuse you of causing the accident. This not only affects your ability to file a personal injury lawsuit but can also raise your car insurance rates. Our Toronto car accident lawyers can collect the necessary evidence to support your side of the story.
- If you cannot understand the complex claim process: The process of filing a claim is very complicated and an experienced personal injury lawyer can help you from starting to end.
- If you are not happy with the compensation given: The insurance company might grant you a compensation, but it may be very inadequate when compared to the injuries suffered by you. Our Toronto car accident lawyer can help you to get adequate compensation.
If you, your family or a friend has been injured in an accident, please feel free to speak to one of our injury lawyers for a free consultation about how we are able to assist in making a personal injury claim. We consult in all cities across Ontario with a no win no fee guarantee. Our personal injury lawyers have helped victims secure millions of dollars in personal injury cases. Call us Toll Free On our 24/7 Injury Hotline: 1 – 844 495 7333 or Text a Personal Injury Lawyer 24/7 and get instant help. (416 931 5015)